We believe many high-net-worth families would value a second opinion on their financial plan.
With this complimentary service we confirm that you are on the right track with your financial goals. Frequent questions we address are:
- When can I retire?
- Am I taking too much risk?
- Are there ways to mitigate taxes to my estate?
- What are the best ways to gift?
- Am I properly insured?
What can you expect from our Second Opinion Service
- We will meet with you for a Discovery Meeting. This is a conversation where learn about your goals and values.
- Assuming we agree there is basis for working together, we will schedule a follow-up Strategic Plan Meeting.
- Our objective is to confirm you are on track to fulfill your values and achieve your goals.
- We will address important advanced planning strategies that you may not be thinking about, and if needed we will suggest ways in which we can help.
Our Consultative Process
We begin each new relationship with a consultative process. This allows us to have an open dialogue where we get to know the client, learn about their values and goals, and work together to create a tailored plan.
As one of our valued clients, you will recognize the “Foundation for Success” model as the process for how we engage all our clients with our services. Through our second-opinion service, you can enjoy a portion of this experience at no cost.
A Refined Wealth Management Process
People define wealth management differently, with most focused on investment consulting. As a client of The Shick Pease Group, however, you would benefit from a cutting-edge, multi-generational team that has a clear and comprehensive vision of wealth management. Our goal is to make an impact on your life so you can focus on making a positive impact on your family and community.
Request a Second Opinion Meeting
Fill the form below and our team will be in touch with you shortly.